Would you like to be able to view all events on the iCal and SharePoint calendars at any time? With CiraHub users can sync multiple calendars together instantly!
Two-way syncing iCal and SharePoint calendars together you will be notified of any changes that are made to the calendar on SharePoint or in Outlook automatically. In a two-way calendar sync, whenever a new event or appointment is created in one source, the information is instantly or periodically updated to all other sources. This article will outline how to two-way calendar sync between iCal and SharePoint.
Two-Way Sync Calendars Between iCal and SharePoint
1. Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the Calendars object. Keep in mind that public folders can sync both contacts and calendars (See figure below.)
2. Next, iCal as the source type of your Calendar spoke and click NEXT (See figure below.)
3. On the iCal URL page, enter your iCalendar credentials and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
Only iCal links ending in the .ics format are valid. Always check for the file extension to allow you to sync Calendar items from that source on CiraHub.
4. Create a name for your first Spoke in order to two-way sync iCal calendars and then click NEXT. (See figure below.)
5. Next, choose a name for your Hub and click CREATE. (See figure below.)
6. Next, select the source type of your calendar spoke. To sync your SharePoint account to CiraHub, Click Microsoft 365 In my tenant and select SharePoint .
7. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts for SharePoint.
8. In order to two-way sync SharePoint Calendars you will need to Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to your SharePoint account.
9. Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
Depending on your organization’s needs, you can utilize a variety of additional sync options, such as private and tentative events, reminders, syncing meetings as appointments, and categorizing data in spokes. You can edit synchronization settings for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page.
11. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub, then click Sync Now.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!