This article will outline how to Calendar sync between Office 365 User Mailboxes and SharePoint. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the calendars object has been selected.
- Select the source type of your calendar spoke. In this example we selected Office 365 in my tenant. Then click “User Mailbox” option on the right column.
- Select which “Mailbox Folder” you want to sync.
- Next type in a “Spoke Name” and click CREATE.
- Type in a “Hub Name” and click CREATE.
- Next, select the source type of your calendar spoke. To sync your SharePoint account to CiraHub, Click Office 365 In my tenant and select SharePoint.7. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts for SharePoint.
8. Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to SharePoint.
9. Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
10. Next, click on each Spoke, select Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click SAVE. (See figure below.)
Depending on your organization’s needs, you can utilize a variety of additional sync options, such as private and tentative events, reminders, syncing meetings as appointments, and categorizing data in spokes. You can edit synchronization settings for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page. For more information on each of these options, check out this article on Calendar Sync.
11. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub, then click Sync Now.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.
Read more articles on CiraHub: