This article will outline how to sync iCal with O365 User Mailbox Calendars. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that information remains consistent across devices and software.
1. Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the Calendars object. Keep in mind that public folders can sync both contacts and calendars (See figure below.) Check out this article to learn how to use CiraHub’s Calendar Sync options.
2. Next, select the source type of your Calendar spoke and click NEXT (See figure below.)
3. On the iCal URL page, enter your iCalendar credentials and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
Only iCal links ending in the .ics format are valid. Always check for the file extension to allow you to sync Calendar items from that source on CiraHub.
4. Create a name for your first Spoke and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
5. Next, choose a name for your Hub and click CREATE. (See figure below.)
6. On the CiraHub dashboard, add a User Mailbox using the +Spoke button and click NEXT.
7. Select the Mailbox Folder you want to Sync, choose a Calendar and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
8. Name your Mailbox Folder Spoke and click CREATE. You should now see two spokes connected to the Hub on the CiraHub Dashboard. You can add more spokes as required.
9. Next, click on the Mailbox Spoke, go to Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click SAVE (See figure below.) Note that the iCal spoke is a “Read-Only” spoke that allows for one-way sync from the Hub. This means that CiraHub can read but not write or push any information to it.
10. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click Sync Now to Sync iCal with O365 User Mailbox Calendars. You can also edit sync for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company.
Read more articles on CiraHub:
- How to Utilize Calendar Sync Options
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between Google and Office 0365 Public Folders
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google