This article will outline how to two-way calendar sync between Google and SharePoint. Cirahub users can sync contacts between Salesforce, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, and more. Transfer, duplicate, and share customer contacts across all employee devices.
Calendar Sync Between Google and SharePoint
- Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the Calendars object. Keep in mind that public folders can sync both contacts and calendars (See figure below.)
- Select Google as the source type for your calendar spoke. (See figure below.)
- Type in your Google credentials to access its data. You may invite another user by typing in their email address or simply using existing credentials saved on CiraHub, then click NEXT. In this example, we have chosen a calendar item under previously saved credentials. (See figure below.)
- Name your Google Calendar Spoke and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
- Choose a name for your Hub, then click CREATE. (See figure below.)
6. Select SharePoint as the source type for your calendar spoke. (See figure below.)
7. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts for SharePoint.
8. Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to SharePoint.
9. Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
10. Next, click on each Spoke, select Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click SAVE. (See figure below.)
Depending on your organization’s needs, you can utilize a variety of additional sync options, such as private and tentative events, reminders, syncing meetings as appointments, and categorizing data in spokes. You can edit synchronization settings for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page.
11. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub, then click Sync Now.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!