This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync between an Exchange Server with HubSpot. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example the contacts object has been selected.
- Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “Exchange Server” as your source type for your contact spoke and select User Mailbox.
- Enter your Exchange Sever Connector Login, Password, URL, and Exchange Version. If you are running an Exchange Server Version dated 2016 or later, always select Exchange 2016 in your Connector Settings. Click here for more information on How to Find your Exchange Server settings.
- Wait for CiraHub to Validate your Exchange Server Settings in order to access your data.
- Select the Mailbox Folder you would like to sync.
- Type in a Spoke Name and click Next.
- Type in a Hub Name and click Create.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Select “Hubspot” as the contact spoke type.‘
- Click “Sign in” with Hubspot.
- Sign in with your Hubspot Email and Password.
- Click on the “Connect App” option to link CiraHub to your Hubspot account. This will give CiraHub access to your contacts lists and CRM data in Hubspot.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
- Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up Contact filtering settings for Hubspot. This would enable a user to synchronize and create hub items based on specific criteria. Find out more about Contact Filtering here.
- Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.