CiraHub can also create a two-way sync link with the GAL from within the same and across different tenants. The following shows how to sync GAL-to-GAL.
- Click +Add Spoke at the top-right corner of the CiraHub dashboard. Select source type of your contact Spoke portion of the wizard will appear. (See figure below.)
- Select Global Address List.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Is the data you want to sync part of your tenant or is it from somewhere else section.
- For this example, select In another tenant. The Select how you want to access another tenant’s data portion of the wizard will appear. (See figure below.)
- In this example, provide the email address of the desired user to add to the Hub in the Invite user from another tenant field.
- Click INVITE. Type Spoke names and click CREATE portion of the wizard will appear.NOTE: If you have the login credentials, you may login on the behalf of the user by clicking GRANT ACCESS.
- Name the Spoke.
- Click CREATE.
- The invitee will accept the invitation and allow CiraHub access to the GAL.
- The user setting up the GAL-to-GAL sync will refresh the dashboard.
- Click Complete invite acceptance in the list at the bottom of the dashboard. Type Spoke names and click CREATE will appear.
- Click Create.
- Click the Spoke that was just created.
- Click Turn On under the Synced tile.The Spoke Sync Options will open. (See figure below.)NOTE: You can customize your sync by expanding Advanced and adding sync filters to the Spoke.
- Click the Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke checkbox to enable two-way sync.NOTE: You can customize your sync by expanding Advanced and adding sync filters to the Spoke.
- Click SAVE.