Creating a GAL Sync Hub
CiraHub can also create a two-way sync link with the GAL from within the same and across different tenants. The following shows how to create a GAL Sync Hub.
- Log in to CiraHub.
- Click +Add Hub at the top of the dashboard. Choose the type of object you want to sync of the CiraHub wizard will appear. (See figure below.)
- Select the object type of the first hub. In this example, select Contacts. Select source type of your contact Spoke part of the wizard will appear. (See figure below.)
- Select Global Address List.
- Click NEXT. CiraHub will ask for permission to access your company GAL. (See figure below.)
- Click GRANT ACCESS. The Microsoft sign-in page will appear.
- Provide your Microsoft credentials. The Setup PowerShell Connector portion of the wizard will appear. (See figure below.)
- Provide the password to the account.
- Click NEXT. CiraHub will identify and encrypt the provided credentials. Type Spoke names and click NEXT of the wizard will appear.
- Name the Spoke.
- Click Type Hub names and click CREATE of the wizard will appear.
- Name the Hub.
- Click CREATE. The CiraHub dashboard will appear. (See figure below.)
- Click the Spoke that was just created.
- Click Turn On under the Synced tile.The Spoke Sync Options will open. (See figure below.)NOTE: You can also click Turn On in the list at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Click the Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke checkbox to enable two-way sync.NOTE: You can customize your sync by expanding Advanced and adding sync filters to the Spoke.
- Click SAVE.