How to enable two-way sync between Google Calendars and any number of Office 365 mailboxes within the same organization.
This article will outline how to enable two-way sync between Google Calendars and any number of Office 365 mailboxes within the same organization. Cirahub enables Google calendars from multiple sources to stay in continuous sync with multiple user mailboxes.
- First Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, calendars has been selected.
- Next you will have to start the Hub and Spoke setup. “ Select” Google as your source type for your calendar spoke. (The hub contains all the Contacts from each spoke and a spoke can be either a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or even a CRM.)
3. Click “Sign in with Google” in order to access a personal Google account. If you enter an email under “invite user” it will allow you to invite additional user mailboxes which you do not have control of. (You will not be able to add them as a spoke until the user grants permission).
4. When attempting to log in to the Hub using a Google account or establish a spoke for a Google account, a prompt may appear asking the user to authenticate the sign-in using their phone.
5. Type in a “Spoke Name” and click Next.
6. Next you will type in the “Hub Name” and click Create.
7. Next in order to add Microsoft 0365 Mailboxes to the Hub, Click on Office 365 In my tenant and select User Mailbox.
8. Select which Microsoft 365 User Mailbox you would like to sync to your Google account.
9. Type in a spoke name and click create.
10. In order to add 0365 Mailboxes to the Hub, please reference steps 6-8.
11. Click on “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
12. Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes down below.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out our FAQ webpage and other CiraHub Blog articles.