Below you’ll find a guide on how to two-way contact sync multiple ActiveCampaign sources. This process will allow users to keep contacts between these two or more CRM sources in constant sync.
Steps for Two-Way Contact Syncing Multiple ActiveCampaign Sources:
1. Users will first need to log into the Cirahub Dashboard and select contacts as the object they want to sync. From there, they will need to select CRMs and ActiveCampaign as the source type for their contact spoke. This will prompt the user to enter their ActiveCampaign access URL and key, and from there the Hub & Spoke process can begin. For more information on how to link your active campaign account, and creating your hub, read more here.
2. Users will then need to add an additional spoke, which will contain separate ActiveCampaign contacts. Select contacts as the object to sync and ActiveCampaign as the source type for the new contact spoke. This will prompt the user to sign into the new ActiveCampaign account and configure the sync settings of each Spoke to enable a two-way sync. More information on attaching an ActiveCampaign spoke to an existing Hub can be found here.
Custom Field Mapping
CRM Contact Sync
Why Use CiraHub?
CiraHub makes it easy to two-way contact sync multiple ActiveCampaign sources. Many organizations also utilize ActiveCampaign to store, organize, and share contacts. CiraHub’s two-way sync allows users from various departments within organizations to collaborate on the go without having to perform manual contact additions or updates. With CiraHub, users can also gain access to customizable contact filtering settings which can them sync specific contacts between two or more sources. Below are some additional two-way sync guides by CiraHub.
ActiveCampaign Two-Way Sync Guides
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between an Exchange Server Microsoft 365 Mailbox and Active Campaign
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync With ActiveCampaign and Salesforce
- Enable 2-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google