This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync between SharePoint and a User Mailbox. Cirahub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected.
- Next, select the source type of your contact spoke. To sync your SharePoint account to CiraHub, click Office 365 In my tenant and select SharePoint.
- Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts for SharePoint.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to SharePoint.
- Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
- Select a SharePoint Contact List to sync with CiraHub .
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- To add a User Mailbox, Click on “Office 365 In my tenant” and select User Malbox.
- Select which “User Mailbox” you want to Sync.
- Type in a Spoke name and click NEXT.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
- From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up contact filtering settings for SharePoint. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria.
- Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company.
Read more articles on CiraHub:
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between Salesforce and Office 365 User Mailboxes
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between Salesforce and Google