Looking for a solution to two-way sync calendars between Google Workspace and a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox? If so, this article should help you! Even though it could appear challenging, synchronizing Microsoft Outlook and Google Workspace is much simpler than you might expect.
You’ll be able to easily manage multiple calendars, complete all of your tasks, and utilize many of Google’s features by synchronizing the two through CiraHub. This article will outline how to Two-Way Sync Calendars between Google Workspace and a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox.
Two-Way Sync Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 User Mailbox Calendars
1. First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the calendars object has been selected.
2. Select Google as the source type for your calendar spoke. (See figure below.)
3. Choose a Google Workplace Account to sign in with.
4. Click Continue to connect your account with the CiraHub Connector.
5. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your calendar data.
6. Select which calendar you want to sync.
7. Type in a spoke name and click CREATE.
8. Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
9. Select the source type of your calendar spoke. In this example, we selected Microsoft 365 in my tenant. Then click “User Mailbox” option on the right column.
10.Select which “Mailbox Folder” you want to sync.
11. Next type in a “Spoke Name” and click CREATE in order to two-way calendar sync User Mailboxes.
12. Next, click on each Spoke, select Sync Options.
13. Click Allow Hub to create and two-way sync items in this spoke and click SAVE. (See figure below.)
Depending on your organization’s needs, you can utilize a variety of additional sync options, such as private and tentative events, reminders, syncing meetings as appointments, and categorizing data in spokes. You can edit synchronization settings for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page.
14. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub, then click Sync Now.
And there you go! You just multi-way sync calendars between Google Wordkspace and a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox. If you use a normal Google account (not Google Workspace), check out this post on how to multi-way sync Google and M365 User Mailbox calendars.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!