How to Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between Hubspot and a Google Contact List.
This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync with Hubspot and a Google Contact List. Cirahub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example the contacts object has been selected.
- Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Select “Hubspot” as the contact spoke type.‘
- Click “Sign in” with Hubspot.
- Sign in with your Hubspot Email and Password.
- Click on the “Connect App” option to link CiraHub to your Hubspot account. This will give CiraHub access to your contacts lists and CRM data in Hubspot.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
10. Select Google as your source type for your contact spoke.
11. Enter a Gmail username and password to access your data, or CLICK sign in with Google in order to access any existing Google accounts you have already saved. If you enter an email under “invite user” it will allow you to access additional user mailboxes which you do not have control of. (You will not be able to add them as a spoke until the user grants permission).
12. Type in a Spoke name and click create.
13. Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
14. Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
15. Click the Advanced tab to set up Contact filtering settings for Hubspot. This would enable a user to synchronize and create hub items based on specific criteria. Find out more about Contact Filtering here.
16. You can also enable Field Mapping to create customized Hub fields for data in Hubspot and CiraHub. Click here to learn how to access field mapping settings.
17. Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.