How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between Hubspot and a Public Folder Contact List.
This article will outline how to enable two-way CRM contact sync with Hubspot and a Public folder Contact List within the same organization to one another. Cirahub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example the contacts object has been selected.
- Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Select “Hubspot” as the contact spoke type.
- Click “Sign in” with Hubspot.
- Sign in with your Hubspot Email and Password.
- Click on the “Connect App” option to link CiraHub to your Hubspot account. This will give CiraHub multi-way sync access to all of your contacts lists and CRM data in Hubspot.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- To add a Public folder Contact List to the Hub, Click on “Office 365 In my tenant” and select Public Folder.
- Select which “Public Folder” you want to Sync.
- Type in a Spoke name and click NEXT.
- Next type in a “Hub Name” and click CREATE.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. You may also click on view contacts to edit any contacts that were synced from your Hubspot account into CiraHub.
- Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up Contact filtering settings for Hubspot. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria. In the example below we are filtering based on email address types from your Hubspot contact lists and CRM data that have been synced over. Find out more about Contact Filtering here.
- You can also enable Field Mapping to create customized Hub field settings for data in Active Campaign and CiraHub. Click here to learn more about field mapping.
- Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.