How to enable to Mailbox Two-Way Contact Synchronization between any number of Office 365 user mailboxes within the same organization.
This article will outline how to sync two or more user Office 365 mailboxes’ contact lists within the same organization. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected
2. Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “Office 365 in my tenant” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
3. Select “User Mailbox” as the contact spoke type.
4. Choose a User Mailbox to use as the sync source. You will have to scan through your global address list and select the user’s Mailbox Folder you would like to sync.
5. Next, type in the “Spoke Name” that use would like to use and click create. It is important to name and label your spoke so you can efficiently sort through and find it.
6. Now if you wish to add an additional mailbox to this contact hub, please reference steps 2 – 6.
7. Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
8. Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
9. Repeat this process with any number of mailboxes you wish to keep in sync. Once that is complete, click “Sync Now” to begin the syncing process, from here on out until disabled, the two contact sources will stay continuously updated with one another.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.