How to enable CRM contact sync between ActiveCampaign and a 0365 User Mailbox Contact List.
This article will outline how to enable two-way CRM contact sync with ActiveCampaign and a O365 User Mailbox Contact List. Cirahub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example the contacts object has been selected.
- Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Select “ActiveCampaign” as the contact spoke type.
- Enter in your ActiveCampaign Access URL and Key by following the steps outlined here.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
8. To add a User Mailbox, Click on “Office 365 In my tenant” and select User Malbox.
9. Select which “User Mailbox” you want to Sync.
10. Type in a Spoke name and click create.
11. Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
12. Click on “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back. Select Categorize Data in Spoke if you would like to filter out which items you would like to sync.
13. Click the Advanced tab to set up Contact filtering settings for ActiveCampaign. This would enable a user to synchronize and create hub items based on specific criteria. Click here to learn more about Contact Filtering settings.
14. Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.