Wondering how to two-way sync contacts between Procore and an Exchange Server Mailbox? Search no more! CiraHub offers reliable CRM two-way sync for the most popular CRMs. It helps users to consolidate information from numerous sources (like Microsoft), ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft while Procore is a popular construction Management software that helps manage projects, resources, and financials from project start to finish. Accessing the same contacts on both platforms can save you time and money.
Follow the steps below to start syncing your Exchange Server Mailbox and Procore contacts.
Steps to Two-Way Sync Contacts Between an Exchange Server Mailbox and Procore
- Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the “Contacts” object has been selected.
- Click on “Exchange Server” as your source type for your Contact spoke and select “User Mailbox”.
- Enter your Exchange Sever Connector Login, Password, URL, and Exchange Version. If you are running an Exchange Server Version dated 2016 or later, always select Exchange 2016 in your Connector Settings.
- Wait for CiraHub to Validate your Exchange Server Settings in order to access your data.
- Select a Mailbox Folder to two-way sync Exchange Server contacts.
- Type in a Spoke Name and click Next.
- Type in a Hub Name and click Create.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Next, select Procore as the source type for your contact spoke.
- Click “Sign in” with Procore.
- Use your Procore email address and password to two-way sync Procore contacts and sync your Procore contacts in both directions.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next. Procore is a widely-used CRM that doesn’t only sync with Exchange Server.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Next, right-click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
- Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
- Click on “Sync now” to two-way Sync Exchange Server Mailbox Procore contacts. You can edit your synchronization options for any of your spokes.
Using the steps above, it should be easy for you to two-way sync Exchange Server Mailbox Procore Contacts on CiraHub’s Dashboard. CiraHub’s two-way Contact Sync feature is the ideal solution for IT and non-IT professionals to keep Contact information from various sources synchronized, with automatic, real-time updates on all changes to Contact information, such as additions, modifications, and deletions.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub allows users to perform bi-directional contact sync in a variety of configurations. This includes multi-way contact sync between three or more spokes in the same or separate tenants. This platform is perfect for organizations seeking a solution to sync multiple applications, set up a multi-way CRM sync and more (i.e contact and calendar sync) for their company. Learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!