How to multiway-way sync multiple Google Workspace calendars? Is it possible, and does it work perfectly?
To make sure you don’t forget any appointments and that everyone in your company is on the same page, you can sync your calendars across each of your Google Workplace accounts. Having the option to multi-way sync each of your Google Workplace calendars would be ideal for any organization. This article will walk you through how to multi-way calendar sync multiple Google Workplace calendars together.
Multi-Way Sync Multiple Google Workplace Calendars
1. First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the calendars object has been selected.
2. Select Google as the source type for your calendar spoke. (See figure below.)
3. Choose a Google Workplace Account to sign in with.
4. Click Continue to connect your account with the CiraHub Connector.
5. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your calendar data.
6. Select which calendar you want to sync.
7. Type in a spoke name and click CREATE.
8. Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
9. To sync a Google Calendar, click the +SPOKE button, then click Google, and NEXT.
10. Sign in with an additional Google account or with an existing Google account already attached to CiraHub.
11. Select a Calendar you want to sync.
12. Type Spoke names and click CREATE
13. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on each of the Spokes, select Sync Options, then Allow the Hub to sync items in this spoke, and click NEXT. This will allow you to multi-way sync Google Calendars Together.
14. Next you can set up sync options and advanced settings for items in the spoke.
15. Click “Sync now” to two-way sync Google Calendars together between the Spokes and the Hub you have created. You can also modify the sync options for each of your Spokes.
And there you go! You just multi-way sync multiple Google Workspace calendars. If you use a normal Google account (not Google Workspace), check out this post on how to multi-way sync multiple Google calendars.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!