Procore is a powerful CRM tool for construction management platforms designed to connect stakeholders involved in the construction lifecycle. For users in the bustling construction industry, having software to automatically two-way sync Procore Public Folder Contacts can significantly boost productivity, reduce errors from duplicate Contacts, and save time. Read on to learn how to keep Contacts between these two sources in sync.
How to Two-Way Sync Procore Public Folder Contacts
- Before you can two-way sync contacts between Procore and an Microsoft 365 Public Folder, you’ll first need to log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected.
- Next, start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Let’s start by two-way syncing Procore contacts. Select Procore as the source type for your contact spoke.
- Click “Sign in” with Procore.
- Sign in with your Procore Email and Password.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Select Microsoft 365 In my tenant and select Public Folder as the source type of your contact Spoke. These are the steps to two-way sync Microsoft 365 public folders contacts.
- Select which Public Folder to Sync.
- Type in a Spoke Name and Click Create.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
- Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the Hub database and back.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up contact filtering settings. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria.
- Click on “Sync now” to two-way sync Procore Public Folder Contacts. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes down below.
The steps above have described how to two-way sync Procore Public Folder Contacts with CiraHub. CiraHub’s software makes it easy for anyone to quickly set up a multi-way CRM sync and more (i.e contact and calendar sync) for their company. Start your CiraHub trial today!