Looking to two-way sync Procore Microsoft 365 User Mailbox Contacts? CiraHub is the perfect solution. Avoid time-consuming and error-prone manual syncs and keep your contact information updated automatically with CiraHub’s easy-to-use Dashboard by following the steps in this article.
Steps to Two-Way Sync Procore Microsoft 365 User Mailbox Contacts
- To two-way contact sync Procore and a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox, you’ll first need to log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example the contacts object has been selected.
- Next start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Next, select Procore as the source type for your contact spoke.
- Click “Sign in” with Procore.
- You will need to Sign in with your Procore Email and Password in order to two-way sync Procore contacts.
- Type in a Spoke name and click next.
- Type in a Hub name and click next.
- Select “User Mailbox” as the source type of your contact spoke.
- Select which User Mailbox you want to Sync.
- Type in a Spoke name and click NEXT.
- Next type in a “Hub Name” and click CREATE in order to two-way sync User Mailbox contacts.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
- Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
- Click on “Sync now” to two-way sync Procore Microsoft 365 Mailbox. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
We hope you found the guide above useful and easy to understand. What are you waiting for? Two-way sync Procore Microsoft 365 Mailbox Contacts today!
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up a multi-way CRM sync as well as contact and calendar sync for their company. Learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!