This comprehensive article will outline how to two-way sync contacts between Zoho and Microsoft 365 User Mailboxes. Zoho is a CRM software for aggregating, streamlining, and managing Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support activities. Two-way syncing contacts between Zoho and Microsoft 365 User Mailboxes can be very beneficial for organizations that communicate with their customers through Microsoft Outlook and manage payment information through Zoho.
Thanks to this Two-way sync feature, you
- Can access your Microsoft 365 User Mailbox contacts in Zoho.
- Can access your Zoho contacts in User Mailboxes.
- Sync unlimited number of shared contacts and calendars
- Have access to a clean and intuitive dashboard.
- Can sync from Zoho, Salesforce, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, and more.
This article will show you how to enable a two-way sync for Zoho and Microsoft 365 User Mailbox contacts.
Set Up Two-Way Contact Sync Between Zoho and Microsoft 365 User Mailboxes
Create a Zoho Spoke
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. Next, select the object to sync.
- Next, start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke.
- Select Zoho as the contact spoke type.
- Select Zoho Credentials in order to to access its data and two-way contact sync CRMs.
- Sign in to your Zoho Account.
- Click Accept to give CiraHub access to your Zoho account.
- Type in a spoke name and click CREATE.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- To add a Contact List within a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox to the Hub, Click on “Microsoft 365 In my tenant” and select User Mailbox.
- Select which “User Mailbox” you want to Sync.
- Type in a Spoke name and click NEXT.
- Next type in a “Hub Name” and click CREATE in order to two-way sync User Mailbox contacts.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.
- Click on “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable you to two-way sync contacts from the endpoint to the hub database and back. Select Categorize Data in Spoke if you would like to filter out which items you would like to sync
- Click on “Sync now” to enable two-way contact sync for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
Why Should You Two-Way Sync Your Zoho and Microsoft 365 User Mailbox Contacts
You can configure CiraHub to two-way sync all of your contacts between Zoho and a Microsoft 365 User Mailbox on a routine basis. CiraHub is registered with Microsoft Azure. It utilizes the Azure Consent Framework and will not store passwords.
CiraHub is a two-way sync tool allowing organizations to sync, merge, and keep up to date the GAL, contacts, calendars, and CRM data maintained. Two-way sync ensures two endpoints, be it a company address book and salesforce, a public folder to a shared calendar, or almost any two data sources, always stay in sync. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!