This article will outline how to 2-way sync O365 Public Folder contacts and O365 User Mailbox contacts. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
1. Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the Contacts object. Keep in mind that public folders can sync both contacts and calendars. Check out this article on how to sync public folder calendars.
2. Next, select the source type of your contact spoke. To sync a user mailbox within your organization, click Office 365 In my tenant and select User Mailbox and Next. This will take you to a list of mailboxes available.
3. Select the Mailbox Folder you want to sync from the list. Click on the small arrow in front of a subfolder on the right and choose the item and Next. In this example, an item under Contacts has been selected. (See figure below.)
NOTE: You need to have access to or own the mailbox you wish to sync. If you don’t have access, CiraHub will prompt you to send an invite to the owner with instructions on how to complete the spoke setup.
4. Create a name for your first Spoke and click Next. (See figure below.)
5. Name your Hub, then click CREATE. (See figure below.)
6. Next, add a Public Folder using the +Spoke button and click NEXT.
7. Choose an item from the list of public folders, name your spoke and click CREATE. You should now see two spokes attached to the Hub on the CiraHub dashboard. You can add more spokes as required. (See figure below.)
8. Next, click on each Spoke, select Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click SAVE. (See figure below.)
9. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub and click Sync Now to 2-way sync O365 Public Folder contacts and O365 User Mailbox contacts. (See figure below.)
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company.
Read more articles on CiraHub:
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between Salesforce and Office 365 User Mailboxes
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between Salesforce and Google