Would you like to two-way sync contacts between SharePoint and Google? How would your productivity change if you could access up-to-date Google contacts on SharePoint and vice versa?
With CiraHub, a two-way sync tool, you can access updated contacts on both platforms. Gone are the times when you had to manually update and transfer contacts. Gone are the times when you had to hire someone to do this job in your company.
Let’s show you how to sync contacts between Google and SharePoint in both directions.
Set Up a Two-Way Contact Sync Between Google and SharePoint
Create a Spoke for SharePoint
1. First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected.
2. Next, select SharePoint as the source type for your contact spoke.
3. Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to two-way sync SharePoint contacts and browse your company contacts for SharePoint.
4. Sign in with your Microsoft Account
5. Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
6. Select a SharePoint Contact List to sync with CiraHub.
7. Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
Create a Spoke for Google
8. Select Google as your source type for your contact Spoke
9. Enter a Gmail username and password to access your data, or CLICK sign in with Google in order to access any existing Google accounts you have already saved.
If you enter an email under “invite user,” it will allow you to two-way sync Google contacts and access additional user mailboxes which you do not have control of. (You will not be able to add them as a spoke until the user grants permission).
10. Type in a Spoke name and click CREATE.
11. Next, right-click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
12. From there, you will be taken to a new window; click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.”
13. Click the Advanced tab to set up contact filtering settings for SharePoint. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria.
14. Click on “Sync Now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below to two-way sync SharePoint and Google contacts
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!