How to enable two-way sync between Google Contacts and any number of Office 365 mailboxes within the same organization.
This article will outline how to enable two-way sync between Google Contacts and any number of Office 0365 mailboxes within the same organization to one another. CiraHub enables Google contacts to stay in continuous sync with multiple user mailboxes and sync multiple Google user’s mailboxes to different 0365 mailboxes.
1. First Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Then, select the object you want to sync. In this example, contacts has been selected
2. Next, start the Hub and Spoke setup. “ Select” Google as the source type for the contact spoke. (The hub contains all the Contacts from each spoke and a spoke can be either a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or even a CRM.)
3. From here, users have two separate options. They may 1) Invite an outside user to their hub or 2) log in with their own google account. For individuals who wish to invite a user to their hub, note the graphic below. First, enter in the email address of the mailbox whose contacts you would like access to, then click “invite”. Please note, the user will have to accept your invitation from their Gmail address before you are able to add their mailbox to the hub. If you wish to log in with your own Gmail address, proceed to step 4.
4. To sign in with your own Gmail account, you will be required to link your account with CiraHub. Click “Sign in with Google” then grant CiraHub permission to read your contacts. This will enable your Google contact list to be added as a source to your Hub.
5. Type in a “Spoke Name” and click Next.
6. Next type in the “Hub Name” and click Create.
7. Now if you wish to add additional Google account contact lists to this Hub for Google Two-Way Contact Sync, please reference steps 2 – 5.
8. Next in order to add 0365 Mailboxes to the Hub, please reference steps 2-5.
9. Click on “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the Hub database and back.
10. Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes down below.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up Google Two-Way Contact Sync, shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out our FAQ webpage and other CiraHub Blog articles.