This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync between SharePoint and an Microsoft 365 Public Folder. With Cirahub users can sync contacts between Salesforce, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, and more. Transfer, duplicate, and share customer contacts across all employee devices.
Set Up a Two-Way Contact Sync Between SharePoint and an Microsoft 365 Public Folder
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected.
- Next, select the source type of your contact spoke. To sync your SharePoint account to CiraHub, Click Microsoft 365 In my tenant and select SharePoint.
- Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to SharePoint.
- Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and two-way sync SharePoint contacts with an Microsoft 365 Public Folder. Always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
- Select a SharePoint Contact List to sync with CiraHub .
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke to sync SharePoint and an Microsoft 365 Public Folder contacts in both directions
- Select “Public Folder” as the source type of your contact spoke.
- Choose a “Public Folder.” you would like to use to two-way sync Public Folder contacts and the contact list from within the folder you wish to sync.
- Type in a “Spoke Name” and click Next.
- Next type in a “Hub Name” and click Create.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
- From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up contact filtering settings for SharePoint. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria.
- Click on “Sync Now” to two-way sync SharePoint contacts with an Microsoft 365 Public Folder. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. Click here to learn more about how you can start a CiraHub trial today!