This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync between SharePoint and Pipedrive. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the contacts object has been selected.
- Next, select the source type of your contact spoke. To sync your SharePoint account to CiraHub, Click Office 365 In my tenant and select SharePoint.
- Click Grant Access to give CiraHub Permission to browse your company users or contacts for SharePoint.
- Sign into your Microsoft Account that is attached to SharePoint.
- Give CiraHub Access to your SharePoint account and always check the box that states “Consent on behalf of your organization”.
- Select a SharePoint Contact List to sync with CiraHub .
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
- Select “Pipedrive” as the contact spoke type.
- Sign in with Pipedrive to add your account to the Hub, or select an existing Pipedrive account.
- If you selected “Sign in with Pipedrive”, you’ll be prompted to this screen to enter your Pipedrive username and password.
- Click Allow and Install to enable CiraHub Multi-way Sync with the attached Pipedrive Account.
- Type in a Spoke Name and click Next.
- Next type in the Hub Name and click Create.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
- Click on “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back. Select Categorize Data in Spoke if you would like to filter out which items you would like to sync.
- Click the Advanced tab to set up contact filtering settings for Pipedrive. This would enable a user to synchronize and create Hub items based on specific criteria. Find out more about contact filtering here.
- Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes below.
More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, CRM Sync Pipedrive to Office 365 Mailbox, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.