Steps for Syncing Procore with a Global Address List:
1. Users will first need to log into the CiraHub Dashboard and select contacts as the object they want to sync. From there, they will need to select Procore as the source type for their first contact spoke. This will prompt the user to then sign into their Procore account and configure their sync settings to enable a two-way sync. More information on attaching a Procore spoke to an existing Hub can be found here.
2. Users will then need to attach an additional spoke to add GAL contacts within their tenant or another tenant. The user will have the option to log in on behalf of their organization or CiraHub will send an invite to a user from another tenant for approval. If the user has login credentials of the other tenant, they may also log in on their behalf by clicking “GRANT ACCESS.” Then, on the Dashboard, they will need to configure sync settings for the Procore and GAL Spoke they have created. This will enable two-way sync between the spokes and Hub. Note that users can attach additional spokes to multiple GALs as required. More info attach a Global Address List to an existing Hub can be found here.
Custom Field Mapping
CRM Contact Sync
Why Use CiraHub?
With CiraHub users can sync contacts between Procore and the Global Address List (Gal). With Procore’s integrated dashboard organizations can manage project data, schedule tasks, and monitor progress. Companies can sync data from the GAL to Procore from Procore to the GAL, or back-and-forth with CiraHub’s sync configurations. CiraHub keeps contacts in perfect sync between the Global Address List (GAL) and Procore, so users wont have to manage contacts in two different locations. Down below you will find even more tutorials on how to two-way contact sync with different applications.
CiraHub Two-Way Sync Guides
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between an Exchange ServerMicrosoft 365 Mailbox and Active Campaign
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync With ActiveCampaign and Salesforce
- Enable 2-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google