Below, you’ll find a guide on how to perform a two-way Contact sync between Pipedrive and a Global Address List (GAL). This process will allow users to keep Contacts between these two sources in sync.
Steps for Syncing Pipedrive with a Global Address List:
1. Users will first need to log into the CiraHub Dashboard and select contacts as the object they want to sync. Then select contacts as the object to sync and Pipedrive as the source type for your contact spoke. This will prompt the user to then sign into their Pipedrive account and configure their sync settings to enable a two-way sync. More information on attaching a Pipedrive spoke to an existing Hub can be found here.
2. Users will then need to attach an additional spoke to add GAL contacts within their tenant or another tenant. The user will have the option to log in on behalf of their organization or CiraHub will send an invite to a user from another tenant for approval. If the user has login credentials of the other tenant, they may also log in on their behalf by clicking “GRANT ACCESS.” Then, on the Dashboard, they will need to configure sync settings for the Salesforce and GAL Spoke they have created. This will enable two-way sync between the spokes and Hub. Note that users can attach additional spokes to multiple GALs as required. More info on attaching a Global Address List to an existing Hub can be found here.
Custom Field Mapping
CRM Contact Sync
Why Use CiraHub?
With CiraHub users can sync contacts between Pipedrive and the Global Address List (Gal) fairly easily. Organizations can sync data from the GAL to Pipedrive from Pipedrive to the GAL, or back-and-forth with CiraHub’s sync configurations. CiraHub keeps contacts in perfect sync between the Global Address List (GAL) and Pipedrive, so users wont have to manage contacts in two different locations. Down below you will find even more tutorials on how to two-way contact sync with different applications.
CiraHub Two-Way Sync Guides
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between an Exchange Server Microsoft 365 Mailbox and Active Campaign
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync With ActiveCampaign and Salesforce
- Enable 2-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google