Steps for Syncing Pipedrive and Public Folder Contacts:
1. Users will first need to log into the CiraHub Dashboard and select contacts as the object they want to sync. Then select contacts as the object to sync and Pipedrive as the source type for your contact spoke. This will prompt the user to then sign into their Pipedrive account and configure their sync settings to enable a two-way sync. More information on attaching a Pipedrive spoke to an existing Hub can be found here.
2. Users will need to add an additional spoke, which will contain their Public Folder contacts. Again, they will need to select Contacts as the object to sync and Public Folders as the source type for your contact spoke. Note that this can be done in their Tenant or another Tenant. CiraHub will prompt the user to select the Public Folder they would like to sync and configure their sync settings to enable a two-way sync. More information on attaching a Public Folder spoke to an existing Hub can be found here.
Custom Field Mapping
CRM Contact Sync
Why Use CiraHub?
Pipedrive is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that can help with advertising, account management, and the product delivery process. Organizations can sync data from a Public Folder to Pipedrive from Pipedrive to a Public Folder, or back-and-forth with CiraHub’s sync configurations. With Pipedrive users can synchronize appointments across devices and manage emails and phone calls seamlessly. CiraHub keeps contacts in perfect sync between Public Folders and Pipedrive, so users wont have to manage contacts in two different locations. Down below you will find even more tutorials on how to two-way contact sync with different applications.
CiraHub Two-Way Sync Guides
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between an Exchange Server Microsoft 365 Mailbox and Active Campaign
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync With ActiveCampaign and Salesforce
- Enable 2-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and HubSpot
- How to Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google