Are you looking for a platform that will let you sync your Procore Contacts with your Zoho Contacts? If so, then you are in the right place! With Cirahub’s Two-way Contact Synchronization tool, it is now simple to maintain current contact information in both Zoho CRM and Procore Contacts.
It lets you set up two-way or multi-way sync schedules that sync contact information automatically. This article will outline how to two-way sync contacts between Zoho and Procore.
Thanks to this two-way sync feature, you
- Can access your Procore contacts in Zoho.
- Can access your Zoho contacts in Procore.
Set Up a Two-Way Contact Sync Between Zoho and Procore
Create a Zoho Spoke
- First, Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. Next, select the object to sync.
- Next, start the Hub and Spoke setup. Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke.
- Select Zoho as the contact spoke type.
- Select Zoho Credentials to access its data.
- Sign in to your Zoho Account.
- Click Accept to give CiraHub access to your Zoho account.
- Type in a spoke name and click CREATE.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
Create a Procore Spoke
- Click on “CRMs” as your source type for your contact spoke. (The Hub contains all synced Contacts from each spoke; a spoke can be a Public Folder, a user mailbox, the GAL or a CRM.)
10. Next, select Procore as the source type for your contact spoke.
11. Click “Sign in” with Procore.
12. Use your Procore email address and password to two-way sync Procore contacts and sync your Procore contacts in both directions.
13. Type in a Spoke name and click next.
14. Type in a Hub name and click next.
15. Next, right-click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”.
16. Click on “Allow Hub” to create and sync items in this spoke. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back.
17. Click on “Sync now” to two-way Sync Exchange Server Mailbox Procore contacts. You can edit your synchronization options for any of your spokes.
Why Should You Two-Way Sync Your Zoho and Procore Contacts
CiraHub is the ultimate two-way sync platform for syncing contacts, calendars, Gsuite Data, CRM data, GAL to GAL and more. Users can automatically sync unlimited number of shared contacts and calendars in Microsoft 365, on-Premise Exchange servers, and Public Folders. CiraHub is a secure, Azure-based solution that is extremely flexible, easy to configure, and requires no user training.
Use CiraHub to start two-way syncing your Google and Procore contacts! Sync Salesforce, HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, and more. Transfer, duplicate, and share customer contacts across all employee devices. CiraHub offers a 60-day trial period for its new customers. Start yours today!