This article will outline how to perform a 2-way sync between a Google Calendar with O365 Mailbox Calendars. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that information remains consistent across devices and software.
1. Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the Calendars object. Keep in mind that public folders can sync both contacts and calendars (See figure below.) Check out this article to learn how to use CiraHub’s Calendar Sync options.
2. Next, select the source type of your Calendar spoke and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
3. Select your Google credentials to access its data. You may invite a user by typing in their email address or simply using existing credentials saved on CiraHub, then click NEXT. In this example, we have chosen a calendar item under previously saved credentials. (See figure below.)
4. Create a name for your first Spoke and click NEXT. (See figure below.)
5. Choose a name for your Hub, then click CREATE. (See figure below.)
6. To sync with a User Mailbox within your organization, click the +Spoke button, then click Office 365 In my tenant, select User Mailbox, and NEXT.
7. Next, select a Calendar folder under the User Mailbox you want to Sync or hover over the edge of a calendar folder to create a new one (See the green + icon), then click NEXT. In this example, we created a new Calendar folder named “Canadian Holidays” (See figures below.)
8. Name your User Mailbox Spoke and click CREATE. You should now see two spokes connected to the Hub on the CiraHub Dashboard. You can add more spokes as required.
9. Next, Right-click on each Spoke, go to Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click SAVE. (See figure below.)
Depending on your organization’s needs, you can utilize a variety of additional sync options, such as private and tentative events, reminders, syncing meetings as appointments, and categorizing data in spokes. For more information on each of these options, check out this article on Calendar Sync Options.
10. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click on the Hub and click Sync Now to Two Way Calendar Sync Google and O365 Mailbox with the Hub you have created. You can also edit synchronization for each of your spokes using the options at the bottom of the page.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company.
Read more articles on CiraHub:
- Utilize Calendar Sync Options
- Enable Two-Way Contact Sync Between Public Folders
- Enable Two-Way CRM Contact Sync Between ActiveCampaign and Google