How to Enable Two-Way Calendar Sync Between a Office 365 User Mailbox and Public Folder Calendar
This article will outline how to enable two-way calendar sync between a Office 365 User Mailbox and Public Folder. With this Azure-based SaaS platform you can consolidate numerous data sources from multiple platforms so that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
- First Log in to CiraHub. You will be taken to the onboarding wizard. (See figure below.) Next, select the object you want to sync. In this example, the calendars object has been selected.
- Select the source type of your calendar spoke. In this example we selected Office 365 in my tenant. Then click “User Mailbox” option on the right column.
- Select which “Mailbox Folder” you want to sync.
- Next type in a “Spoke Name” and click CREATE.
- Type in a “Hub Name” and click CREATE.
- Select the option to add an Additional Spoke.
- To add Public Folders to the Hub, Click on Office 365 In my tenant and select Public Folder.
- Select which “Public Folder” you want to Sync. Then select the Calendar from your Public Folder.
- Type in a Spoke name and click create.
- Next, right click your spoke, and select “Sync Options”. From there you will be taken to a new window, click the box which says, “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke.” This will enable 2-way synchronization between the Hub and your spoke.
- Select “Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke”. This will enable two-way synchronization from the endpoint to the hub database and back. Next you can set up sync options and advanced settings for items in the spoke. Important: learn more about Calendar Sync Options here.
- Click on “Sync now” to enable 2-way synchronization for the current spoke. You can also edit any synchronization options for each of your spokes down below.
More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information check out the FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.