How to sync Office 365 Public Folder contacts to another Office 365 Public Folder within the same organization.
This article will outline how to enable two-way contact sync between two or more Office 365 Public Folders. CiraHub consolidates numerous data sources from multiple platforms ensuring that the information remains consistent across devices and software.
1. Log in to CiraHub. On the Hub & Spoke Setup page, select the object you want to sync. Note that Public Folders can sync both Contacts and Calendars. In this example, the contacts object has been selected. (See figure below.)
2. To sync a public folder within your organization, click Office 365 In my tenant and select Public Folder and Next. This will take you to a list of public folders available. Click on the small arrow in front of a subfolder to select a contact list and Next. (See figure below.)
|NOTE: To sync a public folder outside your organization, click Office 365 In another tenant and select Public Folder and Next. This would prompt you to invite a specific user from the other tenant by providing their email. You can also grant CiraHub access on behalf of a user from another tenant.|
3. Create a name for your first Spoke and click Next. (See figure below.)
4. Create a name for your Hub, then click CREATE. This should take you to the CiraHub dashboard. (See figure below.)
5. Add a Spoke using the +Spoke button to add another Public Folder’s contact list, repeating the steps from earlier. You should now see two spokes attached to the Hub. You can add more spokes as required. (See figure below.)
6. Next, click on each Spoke, go to Sync Options and click Allow Hub to create and sync items in this spoke and click Save (See figure below.)
7. On the CiraHub Dashboard, click Sync Now to enable 2-way synchronization between the attached Spokes and the Hub you have created.
Learn More About CiraHub!
CiraHub is a two-way sync platform for shared contacts and calendars for Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft Enterprise Applications users. The software is designed to make it easy for people lacking IT expertise to set up shared contact and calendar sync for their company. For more information, check out our FAQ page and our CiraHub Onboarding Guide.